Saturday 20 September 2008

Here is the what I am working on right now!






Here are some peeks of the gorgeous 'Over The Moon' kit, which is ScrapaGoGo's kit for October. It looks good in photos but my word, it's even better in real life and so touchy feely, there are just so many different elements to work with. Soft, plush velvet ribbon, printed acetate overlays, the latest line in Core dination cardstock, crepe paper ribbons, papers and thats not mentioning the buttons, felt flowers, journaling labels and chipboard mini book.
This really is a special kit and the first of many to come straight from CHA!

2 comments:

Heather said...

This does look gorgeous Jane, I love the colours.
Like you new photo. I'm working on one but so far they have been relegated to the bin.
I have left you something on my blog.
Hugs Heather xxx

pinkpuppy said...

That does look fab! have fun!!