Wednesday 28 January 2009

2nd Edition


Check out the latest edition of the Craft's Shop Mag.... You know the one that on the right hand side of my blog? ....Yeah that one....click on it and have a read.

Guess what, I am in there too...yeah with my paper beads ;)


If you would like to be included in future editions than simply contact Claire over on the Secret Corridor blog and she will liase with you from there.


Oh and that cute little love birds heart key ring, it's been made by the lovely Juliet and it's up for grabs. If you would like the opportunity to win it, then head on over to Juliets blog to find out how ;)

3 comments:

Max said...

Well done on being featured in the mag Jane.
psssstttt I think you'll find the Craft's Shop Mag on the right hand side of your blog LOL!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Unknown said...

LOL thanks for pointing that out for me Max!
Jx

julietk said...

LOL as a northern fella I once dated used to say "Ye daft head"
Juliet