Thursday 29 January 2009

Arty Girlz Challenge #70



Here is an ATC I created for the Arty Girlz 70th challenge!
Lots of inking, paint effects and different efemera going on in this one.
I used a kit that my good friend Sarah sent me, that she called 'Miss Havisham Remembered' as a trial set. She is planning to sell ATC kits soon. I can tell you that there is enough scrumptious stuff in these kits to make at least 5 ATCs, so are going to be great value. Come on Sarah, get these kits out there, I want some more LOL

14 comments:

tiggertastic said...

this is an amazing ATC, so much work you have put into this, could look at this for ages

Sarah x

Sarah said...

I'm loving what you've done with the kit Jane. You'll be glad to hear I've got some other kits almost ready to go.

Donna said...

What a fantastic atc, love the passage, fab. Donna x

Julie Allain said...

Beautiful ATC Jane and those kits sound very interesting I love the items that you've used on yours!!

Thanks for joining in with this weeks Arty Girlz challenge

Julie x

RubyMay said...

oooo love it ! Stunning ATC....those kits sound good too x

Macpurp said...

i love this! it is one stunning ATC!
how you doing?
love tina x

Faye said...

Love the pink, rose, coral look. Really gorgeous.

Ed said...

Really love this atc Jane - you've put so many different elements into it - love it !!

Denyze said...

This is so pretty and very different. I've left something for you on my blog Jane.

x

gillyflower said...

just stunning love it very classy
gill

Twiggy said...

wow this is fantastic, love the colours and content.
Twiggy x

Twiggy said...

really nice
twiggy x

MayJay said...

This is a fantastic atc, made with care and flair. I love it. Will watch out for the kits with great interest. Fabulous work.xx

Crissi Harvey said...

pretty Atc Jane the kit sounds great.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx