Thursday 1 January 2009




I have been very lucky in the Christmas Blog Candy stakes for 2008
Just have a look what I have won over on
Jennies blog and I was lucky enough to win twice. First time on the 27th December {the daisy stamp} and again on Christmas Day {a huge £40 worth of craft goodies}

Jennie is also the owner of
'The Artistic Stamper shop' where you will find oodles of wonderful goodies to purchase. I know that having fallen in love with lots of the products she sells, that i will be a regular customer from now on.
She is one busy lady, as she runs the


'Object D'Art' challenge blog too!!

Thank you so much Jennie, I promise to share what I make....








{I will upload the pictures just as soon as Blogger will play the game, I have given up trying this evening {and almost the will to live too LOL} after 45mins of long trying}

7 comments:

miss said...

congratulations Jayne
I am looking forward to seeing what you have won. It is lovely to win something, especially at Christmas time. I was lucky enough to win some cross stitching blog candy at Christmas time too and it is a great feeling. Happy crafting my friend

Dawn said...

Hiya Jane
Hope you are well and had a good Xmas and NY!
Wow that is one fabby candy you won!
Lucky you - bet you can't wait to play with all that!

Dawn
xx

Max said...

OOOoooh lucky lady Jane. Congratulations!

I know you are going to have the most wonderful time with all those scrummylicious goodies.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Jane , you are welcome, and I do hope you like the goodies! ( what tells me you won't -lol!) I have emailed you too)
Happy new Year!
xxx

mandijane said...

Congrats Jane...
Happy New Year :)

June said...

Wow Jane you lucky thing that is a fab lot of stash :)
Hugs June x

Sam said...

You lucky lady! What lovely goodies to win. I won a rubber stamp of a cowboy from Kadoodle, The Craft Barn. Hoping to make a card with it tomorrow.
Sam x