Tuesday 6 January 2009

Oh dear, not the best start to a new year of blogging. I have been pootling about in my craft area, but not anything to show you yet. I have a project still in the making, but the glazes are taking an age to dry, plus I have some DT work, that I'm not able to reveal yet.

I have also been busy scanning loads of vintage family photographs, no way could I bring myself to use the originals on my scrapbook pages, even though I do try to be as acid & lignin free as possible.

Not feeling up to going to the Shropshires group today, sorry Suz, hopefully make it next week

Its deadly outside today because the snow is still laying on the ground, but it also rained in the night. Of coarse this has now put a sheet of ice on top of the snow, even with my walking stick I would be taking a huge chance of not slipping up, but I desperately need to go to the post office. I guess I will wait til later in the day to see if the conditions improve.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Jane
Best to stay indoors - my poor nan slid on the ice yesterday and bumped her head - She is 86 and could have broken her hip - Too much padding for that she said!!!

Hugs
Dawn
x