Thursday 8 January 2009

I Spy Fun

Here are photos of the kit supplies that the lucky Scrapagogo kit subscribers are eagerly waiting for right now, they are due to be delivered very soon.
I however, have already used my kits and I will start showing you sneek peeks very soon!

The above is the Create Kit Stamp and is really versatile, just wait until you see some of the fantastic designs using it!

The above picture is the Greetings Kit and I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it.



Above is the Go2Pieces kit, which is optional, but compliments the main kit so well


Some of the embellishments that will be found within the Scrapagogo's statement Yellow Box





Stickers, felt ric rac, alphas, journal cards it's all in the kit.......


And we mustn't forget all those amazing papers and cardstock that is always in the kit too
The colours of this kit is so refreshing and just the thing to start off 2009!
Being on the Design Team, I am lucky enough to have an insight for the next couple of months kits, and believe me when I say they are yummy, I mean it.
In fact I am expecting the Royal Mail to be delivering my DT kit for February tomorrow, it's that good I am drooling at the thought of it now!
If you are considering subscribing to a kit during 2009, now is the perfect time to sign up with Scrapagogo, because Lorraine and Janice are off to the USA at the end of January to book kits, directly from the suppliers at CHA.
LOOK HERE for further information

3 comments:

Julie Allain said...

WOW That looks like a cool kit!!

I never received an email from you Jane :/ xx

Melanie Marshall said...

Hey Jane,

I just noticed you are a follower of my blog and wanted to say thank you :) I used to live in Shropshire myself!

You have some stunning work here and I am afraid I am going to have to start stalking your blog now :)

Mel x

Macpurp said...

lovely kit
love tina x