Friday 8 February 2008

Arty Girlz #20


This week Arty Girlz challenge is 'Frames' This is what I came up with, I have made it in preparation of a LO I intend to do later in the year, with photos taken of my stepDD while on a riding lesson. The linen tag was attached to a new pair of denim jeans, & was far to nice to throw away, I stapled it to the negative of a chipboard tag. I painted it white, then blue and allowed to dry thoroughly before distressing & finally giving it a 'lick of glossy accents, I then put the jolees embellies & gems on while the gloss was still wet!

9 comments:

Julie Allain said...

WOW Jane this is Fantastic I love it !!

Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz once again :) xx

Sally said...

That's fabulous!

Sandy said...

Wow what a fantastic creation. Love it.

Andrea, said...

Fabulous, love the embellishments

Crissi Harvey said...

wow thats so cool jane

Thanks fr joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Julia said...

That's Fab Jane. I have those embellies too. I use to use them alot for my neighbours Grand kids card.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Cool card, Jane love it!

Fab said...

Hi Jane, thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog ! Wow you are a true artist, your creations are stunning. I'm glad I found your blog through your comment. Fab X

Sian said...

Brilliant, love the jacket etc