Monday 11 February 2008

Sallys Blog Prompt


With the Euromillions Jackpot being so huge on Friday (about £95million I believe) here is the question. What would you do if you had won the lottery on Friday?

Well to be honest I would probably be more shocked than most, as I rarely do the lottery! But, that aside I would spend, spend, spend.

So what would I get? well I would certainly get me a bind it all machine along with lots of wires to play with, and I would certainly buy up the entire Stampin up catalogue from my good friend Sallyjh, who is now a UK SU Consultant, I have owned a few SU stamps for a while now and I have always loved the quality & designs, but never before did I realise what a great company they are! Oh and I would also get the 'Slice' the lastest die cutting machine from MM I really love the look and versatility of that little gadget!

Of coarse, I would also make sure that my family were set up for comfort, to live life to the full too!!!


Wouldn't it be fantastic to just be able to give them a good start in life..how they live it after that would be their concern, but I would love to give them all a good head start!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Thanks for playing :)

Claire aka Feline said...

If I won the lottery, now theres a question Jane, firstly I'd pay my Mortgage off then I'd buy a new laptop, DSLR Nikon camera, Craft Robo and oh so many other nice stash goodies including the whole Autumn Leaves Stamps and everything Basic Grey lol...bet you're glad you asked now oh the whole of the CHA too lol xxx

Hope you're well :)