Tuesday 5 February 2008

Its Tuesday



That means that it's not only payday for me, but I can now show you some of my designs that I made for January's Scrapagogo Greetings kit. It was a fantastic kit to work with and some gorgeous designs for produced by myself and my DT team mates! Sadly, that particular kit has now sold out, but there are a few of the December kits left and it is equally as nice, and at just £11.99 inclusive of P&P they are excellent value for money.


It also means that the Arty Girlz put up a new challenge, so if your in a creative mood but have no mojo flowing right now, then hop on over and take a look and join in the fun!


8 comments:

Julia said...

Love your GOGO cards Jane. Love the new challenge on Arty Girlz too. Looking farward to seeing yours, Mine is on my blog.LOL.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Great cards, love the floral paper on the top one.

Andrea, said...

Beautiful cards, love the papers

Emma said...

Fab cards, really like the floral paper on the first one.

Julie Allain said...

WOW Jane your cards are Stunning!!!

Sian said...

Great cards and lovely papers :)

Sally said...

I love that kit too Jane. Fab cards hun :)

Leann said...

These are fab!