Thursday 28 February 2008

Scrapitude LO Swap


I have been taking part of a LO swap over on Scrapitude. The idea of the swap was to email a photo to another member in the swap, & create a LO for each other using the photo, then send it back to them through the mail. There was just one rule to the swap hosted by Sandie. It was great fun & definately something that I would like to take part in again. I made a LO for Jacqs {but you'll have to wait to see the LO} because she lives in Paris & she hasn't seen it herself yet... here is the fabby LO Elaine made for me. It was quite exciting opening the package, because although I knew what the photo was, I had no idea how the LO page would look!!!!

1 comment:

Julie Allain said...

Oh wow what a FAB layout well done Elaine bet you're chuffed Jane :) xx