Thursday 7 February 2008

Aspects of ART






















This fantastic little CJ was the 2nd CJ that took place on Auntys Forum. The theme I choose was Aspects of ART, and I asked my fellow participants to make a page in my album about different takes on the kind of art, that we see everywhere in our daily lives. I also asked that they kept it monochromatic as well. When my CJ came home completed I couldn't have been more pleased with it. So thank you all that took part in making me a lovely keepsake!

My fellow members were:

Page #1 - LP Covers - Myself
Page #2 - Tattoos - Leona
Page #3 - Paper Art Angie
Page #4 - Photography Julie
Page #5 - Pen & Ink Rosie
Page #6 - The Movies Jaine
Page #7 - Nature Fiona
Page #8 - Books Cat
Page #9 - Shoes Karen
Page #10- ART Sally

5 comments:

Jo said...

Oh WOW! Jane your CJ is so fabulous, well done to you and the girls, no wonder you are delighted with it ;)

Sally said...

It's fab when a CJ comes home :) especially when it's as good as that! Love the theme you chose.

Julie Allain said...

WOW It looks stunning Jane it was a pleasure to work on your CJ :) xx

lindschick said...

What a great CJ, how fab to get that back in the post.

Well done to you all.

Fiona said...

Looks fab Jane - but my page isn't on there! boo hoo! LOL!