Tuesday 19 February 2008

Cute Canvas


I made this canvas a quite a while ago now, I made it for an 'alter that' swap on UKS hence, I only now have the photo to remember it by, but it was great fun to make and one of those projects where you get really messy!!

I was talking today with
Donna, who is the store owner of Crafty Krafts and she has just had a stock of Papirloftet Stamps, they are adorable and Crafty Krafts is the only UK shop selling these fab stamps, the only other way of getting hold of them is to buy them direct from the company!

The cherub image on the canvas is called ' bride & groom cherubs' and you can find the stamp in the
Crafty Kraft online shop, I am delighted that Donna asked if she could use my canvas to to highlight the stamp!
Thanks Donna!!

6 comments:

Jo said...

A work of art Jane, this is awesome!

Rosie said...

It's a gorgeous stamp and a wonderful end result Jane! :)
I have ordered a couple of stamps today... you may well discover why very soon! ;-)

Julie Allain said...

I love this canvas Jane it is sooo gorgeous!!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wonderful, love it.
http://barnie.wordpress.com/

Monica Gale said...

Oh I adore this Jane, so wonderful!!! M xx

Sian said...

It's sooo adorable, love it