Saturday 14 June 2008

Birthday PIF

Tomorrow 15th June is my birthday, so in honour of all the fab Cards and RAKs that I have sat here waiting to be opened, I thought it was time that I passed on some yummy stash.
I will add details of the PIF tomorrow, but I will give you a clue ;)
If you love ribbons, lace & braid then you won't want to miss out on the opportunity to get your hands on some of this yummy stash, and there is lots to go around!

Don't forget to check back again tomorrow & tell your friends too!

4 comments:

PixieHouse Creations said...

Happy Birthday for tomorow hunny
Have a fab day with lots of craft pressies :)
Wendy xx

caroline said...

Have a great birthday Jane. I have popped off a wee card for you hope it gets to you on time. Caroline X(cupcakedaft)

Sequin Bead said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! Have a wonderful day, thinking of you! Hope you get lots of lovely presents and crafty things too x

lindschick said...

Have a very happy birthday.