Thursday 19 June 2008

Mum


This LO of my Mum, covers various challenges. I created it using Ifa's Sketch, Ifa is a member of the ScrapaGoGo Create DT, during the recent GoGoGetaway Retreat, all members were handed out a sketch by each Creat DT member to take away with us. We were challenged to make LO 's using the sketches following certain criteria & upload it to the Clubhouse by 30th June. For each LO completed following the criteria we would earn 5 raffle tickets to go in a prize draw that will take place on 1st July.

The criteria for Ifa's sketch was that it had to contain at least 50%
'October Afternoon' products.
I am pleased to say that mine does!

This LO also fulfills the topic for this weeks Arty Girlz challenge, which is
'Touch of Pink'
Why not head on over to the blog & join in, there is a great prize up for grabs!

13 comments:

Dawn said...

Awww Jane what a great page and your mum looks lovely, I love the embellishments you have used.Great sketch

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

This is wonderful and great design

Julie Allain said...

Jane this is beautiful!!

Hope you win a prize got my fingers crossed for you xx

Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz xx

Sian said...

Gorgeous LO Jane, love the flowers.

Crafty Sarahs Blogspot said...

I like this, what a great lo.

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Oh Jane what a lovely scrapbook page you've created there :)The best of luck to you in the challenge :)

pinkpuppy said...

that is lovely!

I have tagged you! take a look at my blog!!

Bev said...

Wow, this is such a fab LO!

Crissi Harvey said...

Gorgeous LO jan love how you have put the papers and photo in the circle/

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

~Emma~ said...

Jane I popped over to say hello but I'm actually now thinking...oh my God!! Your work is stunning. This LO of your mum is wonderful!
I'm so sorry to hear about the FM but so glad to meet someone else that understands!
Thank you so much for adding me to your blog roll...bit in awe still but
I think I can learn an awful lot from you! Thank you so much for getting in touch. Hugs Emma.x

Erum Tasneem said...

Love it, great piece of art!

Kath Stewart said...

What a lovely Lo Jane love the embellishments and good luck

Max said...

Love your mum's photo ... you have created a super layout once again.