Sunday 1 June 2008

Tired Today


I haven't crafted today firstly because I have been very tired for some reason and slept quite a bit, and secondly because Alex went back to University today after his half term break. I always seem to have a lack of motivation on the day he returns to Birmingham *sigh*



So, rather than not blog at all I thought I would show you one a my LOs that I did some time ago, and decided to bring out for another airing :)

The photo is of Thredbo, a small town nestled high up in the Snowy Mountains in NSW Australia.
For this page I used papers by Rusty Pickle from his 'French Market' range. I also used alphabet nad snowflake rub ons directly on to acetate to create the title. I hand made the large snowflake out of mountboard and used a tiny file from a set by Basis Grey, to file in all the tiny spaces to shape it crisply. Buttons and stickles were added to just finish off!

5 comments:

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Oh Jane (hugs)he'll be back home aain soon not long until the summer holidays :)

Lovely layout BTW and gorgeous photo :)

Sian said...

Wow, love your LO, it's beautiful.

Classroomfree said...

great layout hun x

Holly said...

This is beautiful so clean and professional Jane...why did you have this in the cupboard for soo long..lol

tiggertastic said...

Oh this is fantastic, i love it

sarahx