Monday 30 June 2008


Whoa, I feel really surprised and honoured to have recieved this award from Dawn I have seen this award on lots of blogs, but never really expected to get it myself.

You must have a look at Dawn's blog, because her work really is brilliant.

Here are the rules for the award:

(1) The winner can put the logo on her blog.

(2) Link the person you received your award from.

(3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

(4) Put links of those blogs on yours.

(5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated.

Not easy to choose because there are so many talented people out there,
but I'm choosing these fab people, because
I am a regular reader of thier blogs, they are always full of inspiration
and wonderful hand crafted products!
Sian
Leona
Suz
Holly
Inchy

Gill
Pattie

Do wear your awards on your blogs girls!

5 comments:

Jo said...

WOW! thank you Jane!
I'm so pleased that you like what I do! :)
I will amend my post to add a thank you to you too.

Jo xx

Sian said...

Thank you Jane, I'm over the moon you think my blog is ok.

I will gladly show if off on my blog ;)

Pattie said...

Thankyou for my award Jane !
Hugs Pattie

gillyflower said...

thanks for my award
i will add it to my blog
ta gill

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Hi, Jane..

Just wanted to thank you for your supportive commemt on my blog re. word verification! :o) Either you never had it, or you've removed it, so THANK YOU!! lol ;o)

I am thinking of going on a 'comment strike' where blogs have that ridiculous requirement.. except for my designated 'blog buddies'! lol ;o)

You have a great blog! Will add it to my (private) list of blogs I have yet to explore properly, and will come back again soon! :o)

Thanks again!

Heather xx