Sunday 22 June 2008

The Dusty Stamp Challenge

I have been blog hopping again & was pleased to come across Gill's blog she has set herself a challenge, she calls it her Dusty Stamp Challenge & it looks a lot of fun. I think I will join in with the challenge too because stamps are one of my weaknesses, along with patterned paper, ribbon, buttons & textured cardstock.
I have bought so many stamps over the past 2 years that it's quite mad, but I just don't use them enough, in fact some of them as much as I love them I haven't used at all, but I still continue to buy LOL
Anyway, this is THE DUSTY STAMP CHALLENGE and how to play along.
The challenge is to stamp each one of your stamps and stamp sets no matter how old and dusty. then to make a card with each image. It will be fun to see what we all have hiding away (I am also making myself use up my paper scraps too, but you don't have to do that if you don't want to) the main thing is to make use of the old forgotten stamps.
It's too late in the day for me to start now, but I will definately be making my first stamped project tomorrow, I think it's going to take me a long time to even begin to find the bottom of my rubber stamp drawer, but I am determined to do it. I wonder how many stamps I have that I had forgotten that I owned!
How about you, do you know every stamp that you own, do you use all of them all the time?
Check out Gills blog & come to join in the fun too, there are no deadlines, it can all be done at your own pace!

3 comments:

gillyflower said...

hiya
thanks for visiting my blog and joining in the dusty stamp challenge look foward to see what you find at the bottom of the drawer
i'll add you to my links list on my blog so will see you again soon
gill

Dawn said...

Oh my Jane - that is some challenge!

caroline said...

im playing this too....atishoooo theres alot of dust back there lol