Saturday 21 June 2008

A Scrapbook Page With A Difference




This triple page spread LO was one of the Classes taught by the fab Jane Dean during the recent GoGoGetway Retreat that I attended. I didn't manage to complete it in during the class, in fact I only managed the front page, so I brought it home with me & finished it this afternoon. I still have one photograph to add {I 'm waiting delivery of it} of my daughter in law Sarah to complete the family.
This is another 1st for me, because working with such 'busy' patterned paper is really taking me out of my comfort zone, but I am pleased with how it turned out!


11 comments:

Rosie said...

Gorgeous LO Jane... really effective and that paper is fab!

Dawn said...

Jane this is so unusual - I love those papers by the way!
Really bright and colourful layout
Hope you are well!

hugs

Dawn
x

Jose said...

Wow these are gorgeous, and so colourful

mandijane said...

I really really enjoyed this class. It was at a great pace and I found it thoroughly enjoyable....the papers were very busy but I used them well I think....Yours is fabby....

carolann said...

Brilliant lo Jane I love the colours xx

tiggertastic said...

fantastic, fantastic, they are excellent, i love everything about the pages and the colours and the opening, etc

Sarah x

lindschick said...

Clever stuff, looks fab.

~Emma~ said...

What a brilliant idea! And it may have been out of your comfort zone but I would say that its now well within it! Its lovely!

Crafty Sarahs Blogspot said...

I love these bright papers, these are great and I know chloe will love them to especially all those big flowers!!

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Gorgeous layout Jane, fab :)

Max said...

I love it .. what a super idea and well done for working outwith your comfort zone with such stunning results.