Friday 25 April 2008

ATCs


I got up this morning feeling a little tattered around the edges, with a definate cloud of 'Fibro Fog' hanging over me & a bad case of me dropping everything I touch it seemed, including the dog food! Poor Ozzie had to eat his breakfast off the floor, when the canister holding his dog food slipped out of my hand {{good thing my dogs have dried food}}

So, I sat quietly & set about making a set of ATC's with some left over Bo-Bunny paper that I have had hanging around for a while, from the Tuscan Journey range.

I have called my ATC collection 'Tuscan Overture' & some of them are available for trading!

13 comments:

carolann said...

Jane these Atcs are absolutely stunning WTG

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Fantastic ATC's Jane, I adore the colours you have used :)

Twiggy said...

lovely ATCs well done
twiggy

LAZY-TROUT said...

Wow Jane these ATC's are gorgeous - just love the colours!

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Hey Jane, finally got around to answering the questions you tagged me once I sussed out what being tagged was LOL. I have just added it to my blog here http://icklepicklepumpkinpie.blogspot.com/

Cheers ears :)

tiggertastic said...

I love your ATC's Jane they colours are divine, sarah x

CraftyC said...

I love your collection of ATC's!!
Clairexx

Max said...

What a fantastic series Jane ... no one would've guessed you were having a bad day if you hadn't mentioned it. Hope you're feeling better now ... fibromyalgia is a terrible condition.

Jacqui said...

Really love those ATCs Jane, reminds me I need to make some new ones! Oh for some of your mojo!

Sue Pinner said...

Oh wonderful set..thanx for mine will get myself into gear again and have one for you next week and one for the group too..getting behind l am hehe....thanx for another terrific day yester!!
Take a look at the CRANE PROJECT link..mail from Valentino yesterday..interesting idea! cya Wednesday

Fiona said...

These are lovely Jane - I love the colours - looks so summery and inviting

For the life of me said...

wow a lovely set x

Holly said...

These are brilliant Jane so inspiring and so colourful. Great works of art.