Thursday 10 April 2008

Button Fairy


Not been about for a while as I have been in the midst of an Arthritic flare up, that has completely knocked the stuffing out of me, been a while since I had one quite like this, but fingers crossed it is on the wain now. I guess it was doing to much all at once, as I normally pace myself, but I had promised I would do things and do them I did, plus I wanted to play at the all day crop as well :)


Anyway, while having to rest I have been finishing a project which is now complete {can't show you yet though} all will be revealed later in the month.


I saw these button fairys a while ago while on my blog travels, and seeing as I had time on my hands, thought it would be a good time to give them a try and this is the result. The glittery wings look lots nicer in real life, but they just look a mess online. I have my son and 2 of my grandkids here tonight, so I may get them to make some too.

5 comments:

carolann said...

Jane this is beautiful what a fab idea well done

cathy said...

WOW Jane, that's a fab prize! congrats again hun & I can't wait to see your creations!! Also, sorry you haven't been good lately & I hope you feel better soon x x x x
Love your butterfly, it's beautiful!!

miss said...

congrats on your prize matey. love your butterfly
hugs

Susie Little said...

Wow Jane thats great! really striking!

Sue Pinner said...

Hi Jane thanx for the lovely comments..flowers are just my favs lol...LOVE this button fairy so l went looking hehe found this link to the cupcakes by accident but loved them so here is the link...
http://blog.betzwhite.com/ or you can get to it via my blog
Catch up in a weeks time...promise to have fun cya in a week hugs x