Tuesday 22 April 2008

Look at this


I have just received this fantastic punch, it's so easy to line up & use! I just know that I am going to get so much use out of it, because it's so versatile & I completely love it. Thank you Sally. Not only that but I have finally bought me a white uni signo pen, this little darling writes on dark backgrounds like a dream. There is no more keep going over the doodling for me Yippee!!!


If you like what you see & want one too, just contact Sally through her blog!

9 comments:

Sally said...

Glad it reached you safely :-) It's fab isn't it!

tiggertastic said...

Oh that is a good punch, don't ware it out to fast :lol:

sarah xx

Julia said...

Now see what you have done Jane. I want one of these now.But it will have to wait till after the retreat and by then I will most likely be skint!LOL>

Julie Allain said...

What a great punch!!

I'll add that to the extremely long list of punches that I want from stampin up

Julie x

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Oh loving the punch, I want one now too :) Not forgot about being tagged Jane, will pop it on this evening :)

LAZY-TROUT said...

Now that is a handy punch - you can send it my way - it will get a good workout here ;)

Cambiel said...

Looks like a fab punch :-)

Thanks so much for the nice message you left on my blog :-)

Cambiel said...

Thanks so much for the nice message you left on my blog :-)

Sian said...

I love and need a punch like that :)