Thursday 24 April 2008

Murphy 16wks

Oh my word, the photos in this LO take me right back to July 1997, Murphy was just 14 weeks old & everything about life was just one huge adventure for him.

I used my April Scrapagogo kit for this LO, which contained MM's 5th Avenue range, along with a Hambley overlay, sheet of Prima, a sheet of KI Memories Lace cardstock, plus Bazzill cardstock & oodles of embellishments & ribbons.

The kit, as always is stunning, but I personally found it hard to work with this month. Which means I am not completely happy with my finished LO.

I am so pleased that I have made a start on my faithful friends photos though, as Murphy turned 11 years old last week *sigh* which for a breed specification bred GSD is getting on in age. Having said that, apart from Cataracts which he now has, he still looks & acts a young dog!

5 comments:

carolann said...

Fantastic LO Jane he is adorable bless

tiggertastic said...

what a fab scrap book page. your dog is so sweet as well,
sarah xxx

Susie Little said...

He's a beauty, We have a GSD too, Max is 4 and still very much a puppy!!!!!

Max said...

Super layout Jane ... what a handsome animal he looks.

Valmai said...

bryce1Hey I really like your LO. and I know how long ot took to do!!
See I've mastered another skill.

Val XX