Monday 14 April 2008

Lake Cargelligo


I am still plowing through my photos from 2 holidays in Australia. This photo was taken back in 2000 during my 1st visit & I remember saying to my sister {now an Aussie citizen} "those flowers are glorious, so vibrant" & her replying "Jane they are weeds" But, they sure looked like flowers to me :)


All products used are from my supply of subscribed Scrapagogo kits. The paper was pre printed with the trees, so I simply applied glossy accents to the green berries & added Hambly rub on leaves as I wanted to keep it all simple!

5 comments:

carolann said...

Fab layout Jane looks glorious there

Sian said...

Fabby LO, love the material you've used.

Weeds are only flowers that people don't like. I like some of my 'weeds' - that's what I keep telling DH anyway LOL.

miss said...

Jane, I love this LO. I have never been to this place, even though I live in the same state. I love the look of some of our Aussie "weeds"

Fiona said...

This is fabulous - such an elegant LO

Kevin Renz said...

Hi Jane,

Thanks for visiting me :) Weeds are plants too; its all in the eye of the beholder huh? Lovely work and thank you for sharing as well. Your beautiful mini album reminds me that I should be making some of those too.