Monday 7 April 2008

"Congratulations....
To Draytonlady who is the winner of our latest forum challenge:
Make any kind of crafty project inspired by one of our online videos
She used napkin decoupage to create a stunning box that really caught our eye. We know how fiddly this technique can be and think that the results looked fantastic, so a big well done!
Well done, Draytonlady, enjoy your prize!"


Draytonlady, That's Me !!!
Just the day before I entered this challenge, I had received a large envelope of beautifully patterned & coloured paper napkins, through a napkin swap held over on the Scrapitude forum. It wasn't until I joined in with the swap that I had ever thought of using paper nakins in my crafting, but now that I know the potential of them I can't wait to get messy & try some more projects.
For this challenge I wanted to try a completely different technique, something I had never tried before, so this challenge came along at just the right time for me.
So what have I won??
I will show you when it arrives................ ;)

4 comments:

Sian said...

Wooooohooooo congratulations Jane, gorgeous box.

Max said...

You really deserved your win Jane and will have a fabulous time with your prize when it arrives.
Congratulations again xxx

caroline said...

wow congratulations jane,how fabby is that..big pat on the back.xc

jenny said...

Congratulations Jane! The box is gorgeous, a deserved winner x