Monday 21 April 2008

Ooops I've been tagged!!!

By Caroline.........thank you.....I think! :)
It seems that I must tell you 7 random things about Me.......hmmm, lets see!
(1) I have a sister that lives in Australia
(2) I love to hear the tick of a clock, in a quiet room
(3) My partner is 8yrs my junior
(4) My favourite soaps are Eastenders & Neighbours
(5) I hate wearing shoes
(6) Outdoors I walk with the aide of a stick
(7) I have a sea gull tattoo'd on my right thigh
Now I have to tag 5 more victims...opps I mean people :))
Please comment here girls when/if you have accepted the Tag, because I would love to read your 7 random things ;)

7 comments:

Martine said...

thanks hun, i will get around to updating my blog tomorrow.

Classroomfree said...

Ooooh, thank you :-) I have done it and it is on my blog as I type...

Leona said...

thanx lol.. will get round to doing it today.....

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Thanks Jane. I didn't have a clue what being tagged was until I popped over to Jules's blog. I'll get onto it soon and let you know when I have popped it on my blog :)

Cheers ears :)

Martine said...

ok i have updated my blog :)

caroline said...

a tattoo of a sea gull wow how cool is that x

Denyze said...

Thanks...I think! :) This will now give me the push to do some more on my blog, but it'll have to be tomorrow, it'll take me that long to think of 7 things about me lol.