Saturday 5 April 2008

Have I really not blogged for this long!!

I have been making the favour boxes, name cards and the table plan for my sons wedding in May. I did enjoy doing it, but it took a lot of thinking out and was time consuming. Anyway, they are all done now and the next time I see them I will have a cool glass of Pimms in my hand, so that can't be bad!
I am off to the Warrington Crop tomorrow with a couple of friends Sue & Val, so looking forward to that, just hope the snow stays off enough for the travel. It promises to be a great day as it's run by Sarah's Cards, along with Rebecca and Lianne and there are loads of names that I am familiar with through UKS as well.
Also, I had a lovely surprise on Friday when I visited the Crafts Beautiful Forum, I found out that I had won a prize on the Win an X-cut Impress & Accessories Challenge worth £107! I am chuffed to bits, I've never won anything before! When it arrives I will photograph it along with the box I entered the challenge with......

2 comments:

cathy said...

WOW!! congratulations hun! bet you can't wait to get your hands on that fab prize!

cathy said...

Ooops! sorry forgot to mention that I wish I'd known about the crop in Warrington (I know I should have being on Becs team!!) I could've come & met you as I only live 15 minuites away! hope you had tons of fun!