Sunday 20 April 2008

Do you ever have one of those day??







When you seem to have been busy doing lots but, have nothing to show for it at the end of the day! Well I have had that all weekend, it seems. I have been helping Alex take & edit photos of different things for his Uni assesment, different everyday gadgets that aide the blind in their homes to make life easier for them. Crumbs, a real eye opener {no pun intended} for me, & very interesting at all the help out there. There seems to be a gadget for almost everything, anyway between doing that and battling a losing battle & wasting shrink plastic {something I haven't used before} I have been finishing off a few crafty jobs that have been hanging around for a few days, ready to post tomorrow. I did in fact manage to successfully use the shrink plastic, but it prefered the oven to my heat tool.




So all I have to show today is a few ATCs & one of those was a RAK :)
The lighthouse is the shrink plastic ATC for a swap
The Hedgehog & the Tilda are both for a swap
The black & white ATC was a lovely RAK from Caroline & it was here very 1st attempt at ATCs , so I feel very honoured. Thanks Caroline, it's lovely & it really made my day opening the envelope after the one containing my phone bill :)

Hopefully tomorrow will prove to be more productive!!!

6 comments:

Morti said...

Aww Jane, I know how you feel - I've had one of those days too.

But fabby ATCs (well done Caroline!), and well done you on the shrink plastic. The lighthouse ATC is great!

Anonymous said...

Hi pinkpuppy here! love your work, the shrink plastic is great.

Susie Little said...

I love the lighthouse!

Susie xx

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Gorgeous cards Jane and your mini book is lovely and the shrink plastic.

Cheers ears :)

carolann said...

Wow great Atcs Jane shrink plastic one is ace Well done Caroline WTG girls

Twiggy said...

Lovely ATCs, I LOVE the lighthouse one, I love lighthouses and anything nautical really :) I had a play with shrink plastic a couple of months ago for a swap that I did on Papercrafters, it's brill fun watching it shrink whilst waving my heat gun at it - Twiglet was fascinated.
Twiggy x