Wednesday 8 October 2008

Dream a little dream

Here is a LO of my eldest dog Murphy, taken back in 1997 when he was just 16 weeks old. He was a delight at that age and every day was an adventure to him. These photos were taken in a friends garden, and his days were filled as a young puppy, frolicking in the huge fish pond and chasing butterflies around the garden. He never actually harmed any, because as anyone that has ever had a young German Shephard pup knows, they are very boisterous, in a bull in a china shop kind of way to actually catch anything. Nowadays, although he has cataracts, he will still snatch a wasp out of the air with ease.
He's 11yrs old now and is still fantastic, and to date, I haven't met one person {that I remember} that hasn't succumbed to his charms.
I am very proud of him and love him to bits!I am not sure what the backing paper is called on this LO, but everything else on the page is from various ScrapaGoGo kits from the past 2yrs!

10 comments:

Claire said...

Lovely LO. And what a cute fluffy puppy :)

Claire x

Macpurp said...

this is lovely! beautiful LO
I love German shepherds, have never been owned by one though.
I love my dogs, has always had a dog in my life, be lost with out them.

xx

Shirley said...

How cute! German Shepard's are just the very best friend a person can have. We had 2 while my daughter was growing up. Lucky you, Jane.

de said...

Awwwwww, how cute! I love my four legged children... they add such great joy to our lives! Beautiful layout!

Max said...

Awww bless .. what a cutie.

Trinka said...

adorable layout~

Dawn said...

Aww Jane Murphy is adorable!
Your layout is fab too! Love all the wee little elements!

Hugs
Dawn
Have a great weekend

gillyflower said...

oh love this what a cutie great LO
gill

carolann said...

Brilliant lo hun what a cutr pup xxxxx

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Aww, Jane, this is lovely! And Murphy was an adorable pup! Bless 'im!

If I had a dog, it would either be a German Shepherd or a black lab.

How are you? Was a bit concerned after your last message. Hope things are on the up. Feel free to email if you fancy a natter.

Hugs,
Chris xx