Friday 17 October 2008

Sneeky Peek time again

This is the first time that I have gotten my hands on the Core-dinations and I have to say that I was not disappointed. It's so versatile and I am left wanting more, so I am now wanting to try the Black Magic range.
Also, I adore the felt flowers, not only do they look fantastic but they add great texture to your page too!
I had so much fun creating the leaves in this LO, I used the brown paper bag that contained the G2P's in the kit. I tore them into a leaf shape, inked them with different colours to within an inch of thier life and lightly added some Adirondaks Paint Dabber in 'Pearl' to add a touch of frost!
I will show you the entire LOs and my cards in a couple of days. Oooo I do love being a GoGo Girl ;)

6 comments:

Sarah said...

This looks interesting Jane. Look forward to seeing more.

Chriss Rollins said...

loving the colours and a great way to get some leaves too.
chriss x
thanx for the BD wishes, have a good weekend

Macpurp said...

these are lovely, cant wait to see more.

and how sweet are the wee felt flowers!!

many hugs xxxx

~Emma~ said...

I hate it when you tease!! LOL! It looks amazing Jane and I can't wait to see the whole thing. Hugs Em.x

Dawn said...

Oooh me likey sneaky peekys!!!

Hugs
Dawn
x

Max said...

You've got to 'Show'n'Tell' ... and please HURRY!!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx