Thursday 30 October 2008

Just a couple of ATCs

Love this doodled ATC, I had a fun time sat quietly in my armchair creating this one, that I have chosen to name "Tangled Spooks" It's actually one of two {both the same} but only one of them is available to trade! This ATC I created for Junes Monthly ATC challenge, which for October was the theme of 'BOOKS'
The book I chose is
The Earthsea Quartet: "A Wizard Of Earthsea"; "The Tombs of Atuan"; "The Farthest Shore"; "Tehanu" by Ursula K. Le Guin

This ATC already has a home, so not available to trade.sorry about the scan on this one, it doesn't look that tatty around the nameplate in real life, it must be the angle of the photo!

9 comments:

Tina Thomas said...

Jane I love these ATCs. The ghost one is brilliant, I didn't see them at first, it was as I scrolled the screen that all became clear.

Macpurp said...

These are fab Jane!
I love the tangled spooks!
Do you trade most or all of your ATC's?

love Tina xx

June said...

Fantastic atc's Jane i love them both and you are extremely talented my friend.
I need time to come and do some decent blogging and commenting but no chance until at least tomorrow lol.
Halloween beckons !!! hehehe

Have a BOO tiful day :)
Hugs June xxxx

June said...

Hi Jane,
Pop over to my blog please there is something there for you

Hugs June xxxx

Heather said...

Faabulous ATC's Jane. I love your Tangled spooks - what fun!!
hugs Heather xx

Chriss Rollins said...

love them but love the ghost one even more... WOW
chriss x

Wendi said...

Thank you so much Jane for visiting my blog and leaving me such lovely comments
The Orange Atc is gorgeous infact I think the name plate looks very shabby chic,and the spooks one is brilliant
I adore my grand children and love taking pictures of them
I love making scrapbooks, you are very welcome to use the sunset picture from my blog
Wendi x

tiggertastic said...

Fantastic work as always Jane, Very creative

Sarah xx

Dawn said...

Wow Jane these are great - it's a case of how many ghosties can you see - very original indeed....

Dawn