Thursday 9 October 2008

A lovely award


I have been awarded this by my friend and fellow DT GoGoGirl...this couldn't have come at a better time either, because I have feeling pretty low and lonely since last night. Thanks Sue this has just cheered me up today, it's great to know that I am thought about, even from a distance ;)

There are a few rules to having this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog
2. Link the person you received the award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours

Here are my nominations...

8 comments:

Sue Jones said...

Aww You are so welcome ((hugs)) Sorry you were feeling low.

Claire said...

And what a lovely blog you have Jane :)

gillyflower said...

sorry you are feeling a bit down
nice to receive something to lift your spirits
well done you
gill

pinkpuppy said...

O thank you Jane!!

sorry to here you are feeling down, hope you are ok!

Shirley said...

Congratulations, Jane. Well deserved1! Hope you are feeling better too!

~Emma~ said...

Jane I hope you are feeling a bit better today? Shout me if you need to chat. Big hugs Em.x

Pipsx said...

Thank you soo much Jane. Soo chuffed. Sorry to hear you are feeling down so here are some hugs for you (((hugs)))

Phillipa x

torpenhow07 said...

Thank you so much Jane am very chuffed
Hope you are feeling a bit better