Sunday 19 October 2008

GoGo DT & Arty Girlz

I had so much fun using the
ScrapaGoGo Greetings DT Ocober kit!!!
Once again it was packed with gorgeous papers, ribbon & embellishments, plus quality card blanks and envelopes.
How cute is the thank you card below, evrything on this card was from the kit, I have added Glossy Accents to the branch and the owls beak for added effect!
I personally love this simple, yet quite elegant card
This, I think is really young and funky Christmas card and I am also using it as my Arty Girlz challenge, which this week is ~ Numbers ~


10 comments:

Julie Allain said...

They are all lovely Jane and I am just in love with that cute little owl !!

Thanks for joining in with this weeks Arty Girlz challenge

Julie x

Kreativgeschwafel said...

all three cards are really fantastic!

tiggertastic said...

all your cards are fantastic, enjoyed viewing your blog

sarah x

Tiff said...

They are all so lovely and whimsical! My fave is the second card!

manus said...

Wonderful, inspirational cards! The christmas one is very special and I love it!

Sandy said...

Wow wow wow so wonderful cards.
Fabulous work. Love them all.

gillyflower said...

great cards love them all
but my favourite is the middle one love the colours gorgeous
gill

Crissi Harvey said...

fab cards jane love the modern twist on the christmas card.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Heather said...

Gorgeous cards Jane - I particularly love that little owl.
Heather xx

Jane said...

Lovely cards Jane, I agree with you about the second card, very simple but very elegant.

Jane