Sunday 12 October 2008

I didn't win this time, but

Here is the Altered Envelope that I entered.

I had great fun creating this collage, which is quite obviously LONDON
I'm not disappointed that I didn't win, because I was up against some very tough competition.
Thank you everyone that took the trouble to vote on this fantastic challenge, that was set by Chris, on the Paper Dolls blog
I am a sucker for a challenge, and try to take part in as many as my time will allow.
Don't forget to pop on over to see who created the amazing winning piece!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Chriss Rollins said...

congratulations Jane...although you didn't win the AE challenge you were our name picked out of the hat on our 100th post.
I have just editted the post. forgot with all the excitement.
thanx for entering.hope you can join us in the next one.
chriss x

de said...

Great job Jane! It is lovely! And you won the 100th post! That's awesome aye?! Look forward to your next entry!

~Emma~ said...

OH wow Jane its gorgeous! Really unusual (and it should have won!). Just to let you know that I have a petition on my blog regarding Fibromyalgia if you are interested. Big hugs Em.x

Macpurp said...

this is lovely, i saw your entry and voted for you xxx

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

ooh that envelope is great, really really lush!!!! xx

Mary said...

Wonderful! Very artsy and creative! I hope you win. Love the colors!

Femmy said...

thanks Jane, your AE is also very beautiful!! love just all entries! Congrats on winning the prize on the 100th post!!

Chris said...

I love how you used London for your theme for your altered envelope Jane and love the cool way you put your images together :)
I too am looking forward to doing the next challenge with the CD and as you say it's not the winning but the taking part that counts:)
I am enjoying the challenges and thinking outside of the box so to speak... keeps the old grey matter working...lol
Congrats on winning on the 100th post too...way to go girl :)
hugs
Chris xx