Wednesday 1 October 2008

Lovely post arrived today

I recieved this fantastic RAK this morning through the post. They were sent to me by my lovely cyber friend Dawn, we were chatting online the other evening and I was admiring her cards, especially the ones with House Mouse on. She told me that she would sent a few stamped images of 'Mudpie' the cute character that you can see at the top of the picture. However, I wasn't expecting all the other fab images, or the ATCs and ribbon!
Not only that, but it all arrived tucked inside this stunning card (forgive the very poor photo, bad light) This really does look fantastic in real life.
Thank you so very much Dawn, I love it all and will be using those images soon and the ATCs will take pride of place in my folders!

4 comments:

Macpurp said...

what a lovely surprise to get!! beautiful xx

pinkpuppy said...

Just been having a good look at your blog, at your scrapbook pages! they are all so lovely! i hope mine for my mum, can look half as good as yours, i will be happy!

Dawn said...

Aww you are welcome Jane!
Glad you liked them, Mudpie is the cutest!!

Hugs

Dawn
x

Shirley said...

It looks fantastic here too. Love that little mouse and the textures in the BG too.